Saturday 25 October 2014

Day Out In Edinburgh

So I don't care if its still October I personally love the fact that the shops are starting to get all their Christmas stock in. Today I had the most wonderful of days traipsing the length of Princes Street and back again making stops of course in every shop along the way. 
The boyfriend was very sneaky and even managed to get one of my Christmas presents (he sent me out the shop before he bought it so I have no clue what he picked) but I'm still beating him in Christmas organisation so it is fine.

A sandwich, a bag of crisps and a bottle of cola not bad for £3 is it?

I swear these are as good as kettle chips! 
 Not only that but I had the cutest of picnics with the boyfriend in Princes Street gardens, which although cold and windy, was still adorable and romantic. Nothing like eating a Tesco meal deal on a wooden bench if you ask me.
It was great just to spend time with the person I love the most, and since moving to universtity I don't get to see him as much so I jump at every opportunity to do something lovely with him.

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment